Joint, Tendon, Ligament II (Stem Cell Support) is a unique formula designed to support healthy stem cell function and tissue health. Vitamin C plays a role in supporting the function of mesenchymal cells. Folate and vitamin B12 are essential for cellular health. The combination of L-carnosine, vitamin D3, green tea and blueberry have been studied for their ability to support stem cell activity. This formula can be combined with Joint, Tendon, Ligament I for optimal results.
- Joint, Tendon, Ligament II
- Supplement Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 3 Vegetarian Capsules
- Servings Per Container 30
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 1,000 mcg
- Vitamin D3 1,000 IU
- Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) 45 mcg
- Folate (as L-methylfolate, Metafolin®) 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 500 mcg
- L-Carnosine 250 mg
- Green Tea leaf Extract 250 mg (Camellia sinensis)(standardized to 98% polyphenols, 80% catechins, 45% EGCG, decaffeinated)
- Wild Blueberry fruit Extract 250 mg (Vaccinium angustifolium) (standardized to 4% polyphenols)
- Pterostilbene (methylated resveratrol, pTeroPure®) 50 mg
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), cellulose, silica and vegetable stearate.
- pTeroPure® is a trademark of ChromaDex, Inc.
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.