Daily dose supplement pack contains NuMedica MultiMedica Men, Omega 600 USP EC & CoQ-Clear 100
Foundation Essentials for Men from NuMedica is a powerful combination of four foundation nutritional formulas provided in convenient daily dose packets. This formula does not contain iron or copper making it the perfect foundation nutrition supplement for men.
This Formula Provides Support for:
Each Packet Contains:
- Poor Dietary Nutrient Intake*
- Prostate Health*
- Cardiovascular Health*
- Detoxification Support*
- Nutrients Depleted By a Stressful Lifestyle*
- Targeted Nutrition Designed For Men*
- 2 MultiMedica for Men provides high quality comprehensive vitamins, minerals, amino acids and herbals, specifically designed to address the unique nutrient needs for male adolescents, adults and seniors. This multi-vitamin features patented Albion TRAACS amino acid chelates for optimal mineral absorption and is provided in hypoallergenic vegetable capsules.
- 1 Omega 600 provides 600mg of ultra-pure, molecularly distilled, natural marine lipid concentrate sourced from fish caught in cold, deep sea waters.
- 1 CoQ-Clear 100 is a patent pending, crystal-free CoQ10 that offers the highest absorption and bioavailability. CoQ10 is a component of the electron transport chain, participating in aerobic cellular respiration for generating energy. Most of the human body's energy is generated this way. Coenzyme Q10 is a vital part of a high quality foundation nutrition regime, as an extremely powerful antioxidant.
1 packet contains: Calories 10, Calories from Fat 10, Vitamin A 3,000mcg (75% [3,750 IU] natural mixed carotenoids, 25% [1,250 IU] retinyl palmitate), Vitamin C 125mg (as magnesium ascorbate, zinc ascorbate, potassium ascorbate, calcium ascorbate), Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 5mcg, Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 54mcg, Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 10mg, Riboflavin (as riboflavin-5'-phosphate, riboflavin) 10mg, Niacin (as niacin and niacinamide) 30mg, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5'-phosphate) 10mg, Folate (as folinic acid) 400mcg, Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 300mcg, Biotin 500mcg, Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 100mg, Calcium 50mg (TRAACS calcium bisglycinate chelate, DimaCal di-calcium malate, MCHC, calcium ascorbate), Phosphorus 2mg
---(as pyridoxal-5'-phosphate, riboflavin-5'-phosphate), Iodine (as potassium iodide) 50mcg, Magnesium 100mg (TRAACS magnesium bisglycinate chelate buffered, di-magnesium malate, magnesium ascorbate, magnesium citrate), Zinc (TRAACS zinc bisglycinate chelate, zinc ascorbate) 7mg, Selenium (as selenium chelate) 50mcg, Manganese (TRAACS manganese bisglycinate chelate) 250mcg, Chromium (TRAACS chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 250mcg, Molybdenum (TRAACS molybdenum glycinate chelate) 25mcg, Choline (as choline bitartrate) 20mg, Pumpkin Seed (Extract) 25mg, Saw Palmetto Berry Extract 25mg, N-Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl 25mg, NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) 25mg, Inositol 20mg, Glycine 15mg, L-Taurine 15mg
Tribulus terrestris Fruit Extract 15mg, L-Glutamic Acid 12mg, L-Alanine 12mg, Ginseng (root) (Panax ginseng) 12mg, L-Lysine (HCl) 10mg, PABA (Para-aminobenzoic Acid) 10mg, Rutin 8mg, Hesperidin 8mg, Quercetin 6mg, R-Alpha, Lipoic Acid 5mg, Lutein 37mcg
Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate 1 g, EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 360mg, DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 240mg, Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) 100mg, Mixed, Tocopherols 15mg
Other Ingredients in MultiMedica for Men: HPMC (vegetable capsule), magnesium oxide (buffering agent), magnesium stearate (vegetable), silica.
Other Ingredients in Omega 600: Gelatin, glycerin, water, vitamin E (as natural d-alpha tocopherol).
Contains: Fish (anchovy, mackerel and sardine), vitamin E from soy.
Other Ingredients in CoQ-Clear 100: Natural food grade citrus oil (GRAS Certified), gelatin (bovine), glycerin, purified water, medium chain triglycerides, natural softgel color (red radish powder, carob extract concentrate, caramel liquid).
Contains NO: Milk, eggs, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat. Does not contain artificial colors.
Adults: Take one packet 1-2 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and those who may become pregnant should not exceed 3,000mcg (5,000 IU) of pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate or retinyl acetate) per day. It is also recommended that children under four should not regularly consume more than 1,500mcg (2,500 IU) per day. Keep out of reach of children.