Intestamine® Capsules are a unique and convenient dietary supplement formula for gastrointestinal support. Intestamine® provides significant amounts of L-glutamine, an amino acid that is important in maintaining normal structure and function of the gastrointestinal tract; NutraFlora® FOS, which selectively provides nourishment for beneficial intestinal bacteria; acacia fiber, which is fermented into short chain fatty acids for the lower intestine; and N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine, which is used as a structural component of intestinal mucous secretions.
- Intestamine® (Capsules)
- Supplement Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 6 Capsules
- Servings Per Container 30
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- Calories 15
- Glutamine (as L-glutamine FCC) 3,750 mg
- Fructooligosaccharides (NutraFlora® FOS)? 187 mg
- Acacia senegal 375 mg
- N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine (from crab and shrimp) 187 mg
- Gelatin (capsule), water, magnesium stearate and silica.
- ? NutraFlora® is a registered trademark of GTC Nutrition.