Prenatal vegetarian capsules supply essential vitamins and minerals to help support maternal health and wellness during pregnancy.
- Supplement Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 2 Vegetarian Capsules
- Servings Per Container 30
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- Vitamin A (as natural beta-carotene) 5,000 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 80 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 800 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 50 IU
- Thiamine (as thiamine mononitrate) 1.5 mg
- Riboflavin 1.7 mg
- Niacinamide 20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 2 mg
- Folate (as L-methylfolate, Metafolin®) 800 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 10 mcg
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate) 10 mg
- Calcium (as citrate) 150 mg
- Iron (as Ferronyl®) 27 mg
- Iodine (from potassium iodide) 150 mcg
- Magnesium (from citrate) 70 mcg
- Zinc (from citrate) 10 mg
- Selenium (from selenomethionine) 75 mcg
- Copper (from copper glycinate chelate) 1 mg
- Manganese (from citrate) 1 mg
- Chromium (from GTF) 150 mcg
- Molybdenum (from chelate) 75 mcg
- Lutein (from marigold flower) 3 mg
- Cellulose, vegetable stearate and silica.
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc., USA.