7-KETO DHEA, a safe and natural metabolite of DHEA, was the subject of research for over a decade at the University of Wisconsin in Madison. Of over 150 DHEA compounds tested, 7-Keto proved to be the most promising form. Researchers discovered that 7-Keto does not convert to testosterone or estrogen, minimizing androgenic activity, and supports various physiological processes. It is several times more potent than DHEA in stimulating the thermogenic enzymes of the liver, promotes basal metabolism, and helps to increase the lean/adipose ratio. These actions safely support a leaner BMI (Body Mass Index) and healthy weight management† as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise. In a double-blind study involving 30 overweight adults, 7-Keto supported healthy body composition and BMI when combined with exercise. 7-KETO DHEA is also known as DHEA-Acetate-7-one, 3-acetoxy-androst-5-ene-7, 17-dione, or 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone.
- 7-KETO® DHEA 25 mg
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- - 7-Keto® DHEA (7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone-3B-acetate) - 25 mg
- hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- water) - 7-Keto® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
- 7-Keto® brand 7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone-3B-acetate.
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. - 1 capsule
- 1-4 times daily
- with meals
- or as directed by a health professional.