Pure Encapsulations A.C. Formula II - 120 Capsules
Have a question?
This combination of herbal extracts, caprylic acid and calcium undecylenate promotes a healthy environment for microflora in the colon and intestinal tract. Undecylenic acid and caprylic acid are fatty acids that promote a favorable environment for beneficial microflora. Calcium and magnesium act as buffers and may also help slow the dispersion and release of undecylenic acid and caprylic acid to support activity throughout the gastrointestinal tract. Grapefruit seed extract and berberine sulfate support microbial balance. Research suggests that they promote a healthy G.I. environment when exposed to a wide range of bacterial biotypes.
- A.C. Formula® II
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- two vegetarian capsules contain:
- calcium (as calcium undecylenate and calcium caprylate) - 44 mg
- magnesium (as magnesium caprylate) - 17 mg
- caprylic acid (as calcium and magnesium caprylate) - 400 mg
- bromelain (2400 GDU/g) - 250 mg
- undecylenic acid - 125 mg
- grapefruit (Citrus x paradisi) extract (seed and fruit) - 100 mg
- berberine sulfate - 50 mg
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. - 2 capsules
- 1-3 times daily
- just before meals
- with 6-8 oz water.