- Delivers 200 mg alpha lipoic acid per serving for metabolic support and cardioprotection
- Provides GlucoPhenol, a novel, proprietary extract of cranberry and Orleans strawberry developed and studied as part of a research collaboration with the Institute of Nutrition and Functional Foods (INAF)
- In a 6-week randomized, double-elind, placebo-controlled clinical trial, subjects receiving 300 mg polyphenols from GlucoPhenol per day exhibited a 14% improvement over baseline in glucose homeostasis. In vitro research suggests OrlÃans strawberry extract directly supports glucose disposal into skeletal muscle cells.
- Supports healthy glucose and fat metabolism by targeting cellular receptors and cellular mediators
- Supports overall cardiometabolic health by modulating NF-IB and maintaining vascular health
- Alpha Lipoic Acid with GlucoPhenol®
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) - 200 mg.
- GlucoPhenol® proprietary blend - 138 mg.
- 25 mg of polyphenols from Orleans strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa) extract (fruit) and cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) extract (fruit)
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- rice maltodextrin
- hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- ascorbyl palmitate
- silicon dioxide
- GlucoPhenol® is a registered trademark used under license by Pure Encapsulations® - 1 capsule
- 1-4 times daily
- with meals.