This formula is based on the ratios of amino acids found naturally in high biological value (BV) protein sources. Amino acids provide important support for athletic training, as supplementation promotes recovery, protects DNA from oxidation, lessens occasional muscle soreness and fatigue, enhances muscle performance, and enhances the body's oxygen carrying capacity. From trained athletes to the elderly, amino acids also play an important role in immune health, primarily attributed to support for healthy glutamine and glutathione levels. Alpha lipoic acid and alpha ketoglutarate provide additional support for mitochondrial function and energy. Vitamin B6 acts as a cofactor for healthy amino acid and energy metabolism.
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- three vegetarian capsules contain:
- calories - 10.
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5' phosphate) (activated B6) - 3.3 mg.
- alpha ketoglutarate - 100 mg.
- alpha lipoic acid - 50 mg.
- l-histidine (free-form) - 77 mg.
- l-isoleucine (free-form) - 117 mg.
- l-leucine (free-form) - 207 mg.
- l-lysine HCl monohydrate - 225 mg.
- l-methionine (free-form) - 158 mg.
- l-phenylalanine (free-form) - 86 mg.
- l-threonine (free-form) - 104 mg.
- l-valine (free-form) - 113 mg.
- l-alanine (free-form) - 41 mg.
- l-arginine HCl - 68 mg.
- l-glutamine (free-form) - 338 mg.
- glycine (free-form) - 68 mg.
- l-proline (free-form) - 135 mg.
- l-serine (free-form) - 68 mg.
- l-taurine (free-form) - 23 mg.
- l-tyrosine (free-form) - 36 mg.
- l-tryptophan (free-form) - 33 mg.
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- ascorbyl palmitate
- AJIPURE® and TRYPTOPURE® are registered trademarks of Ajinomoto AminoScience LLC. - 3 capsules
- 1-2 times daily
- between meals.