Vitamin B12 and folate are interrelated in function. Folate is provided in this formula as Metafolin, L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring universally metabolized form of folate. The B12 in this formula is provided as methylcobalamin, an active form of the vitamin.
- B12 Folate
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- folate (as Metafolin®
- L-5-MTHF) - 1
- 333 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 800 mcg)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) - 800 mcg
- hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- ascorbyl palmitate
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA
- Germany. - 1 capsule
- 1-2 times daily
- with meals.