Biotin is a water-soluble B vitamin that is an essential co-factor for a number of metabolic carboxylation reactions involved in metabolism. Recent studies have expanded biotin's metabolic role, claiming that the vitamin maintains healthy genetic expression of the many enzymes for which it is a cofactor. Clinical studies have indicated that biotin may adjust the cellular arrangement of the nail bed, helping to reinforce the keratin structure, promote strength and thickness, and reduce splitting.
- Biotin 8 mg
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- water) - 1 capsule
- 1-2 times daily
- with a meal.
- Warning: Biotin may interfere with certain blood tests. Wait at least 8 hours between biotin consumption and blood testing. Inform your health professional about all biotin-containing supplements you are taking. If you are pregnant or lactating
- have any health condition or are taking any medication
- consult your health professional before use.