5-LOXIN is a patent pending boswellia extract providing ten times as much AKBA as typical boswellia extracts. In studies, 5-LOXIN has demonstrated the potential to support joint motility and comfort, in part by promoting a healthy immune response. It may also play a role in maintaining healthy matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) activity, supporting connective tissue structural composition. Additionally, a randomized double-blind study involving 102 individuals revealed that AKBA supports gastrointestinal health. Further studies have indicated that AKBA may provide gastrointestinal support by maintaining healthy immune activity in the epithelial lining of the digestive tract. Moreover, studies suggest AKBA supports healthy cell signaling and cell cycle function for high capacity cellular support.
- Boswellia AKBA
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- - 5-LOXIN® Boswellia serrata extract Indian
- frankincense (Boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin) - 100 mg
- (standardized to contain 30% 3-acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA)) - 30 mg
- hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- ascorbyl palmitate - 5-LOXIN® is a registered trademark of PL Thomas - Laila Nutra
- LLC and is used under license. International Patents Pending.
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. - 1 capsule daily
- with a meal.