Numerous studies have reported statistically significant benefits of calcium supplementation for bone health. Magnesium, like calcium, is an essential bone matrix mineral that promotes healthy bone. A trial involving 2,038 older individuals indicated that higher intakes of magnesium were positively associated with bone mineralization for certain individuals.
- Calcium Magnesium (citrate)
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- three vegetarian capsules contain:
- calcium (as calcium citrate) - 240 mg
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate) - 240 mg
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- ascorbyl palmitate - 3 capsules
- 1-2 times daily
- with or between meals.