Caprylic acid, also known as octanoic acid, is a naturally occurring fatty acid that promotes a favorable environment for beneficial microflora. Due to its fat solubility, it is believed to penetrate intestinal mucosal cells to exert its effects.
- Caprylic Acid
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- two vegetarian capsules contain:
- calcium (as calcium caprylate) - 60 mg
- magnesium (as magnesium caprylate) - 36 mg
- caprylic acid (as calcium and magnesium caprylate) - 800 mg
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. - 2 capsules
- 30 minutes before each meal
- or as directed by a health professional.