Pure Encapsulations Cortisol Calm - 60/120 Capsules
Have a question?
Cortisol, released in response to stress, is mainly produced by the adrenal cortex. Intra-abdominal adipocytes also produce cortisol. In a recent study, Sensoril ashwagandha extract promoted relaxation and maintained healthy cortisol response. Subjects in this randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study reported support for healthy sleep, positive mood and cognitive function. The effects were most pronounced for subjects taking 500 mg per day compared to lesser doses. Rhodiola and magnolia may also maintain healthy adrenal cortisol activity and offer support for occasional stress, mood and emotional well-being. l-Theanine supports normal brain alpha-wave activity, helping calm the sympathetic nervous system for a relaxing effect. Recent research suggests that maintaining healthy vitamin D levels supports normal cortisol production within abdominal adipocytes.
- Cortisol Calm
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3) - 10 mcg (400 IU)
- Sensoril® ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract (root and leaf) - 250 mg
- rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) extract (root) - 125 mg
- (standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and 1% salidroside)
- magnolia (Magnolia officinalis) extract (bark) - 100 mg
- (standardized to contain 2% honokiol)
- l-theanine - 50 mg
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- ascorbyl palmitate
- Sensoril® is a trademark of Natreon
- Inc. and is protected under U.S. Patent 7
- Suntheanine® is a registered trademark of Taiyo International
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. - 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening
- with meals.