CurcumaSorb Mind offers a broad range of polyphenol compounds, including flavonoids, EGCG and oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs) to promote daily cognitive function and emotional wellness. Curcumin and other polyphenols support neuronal stability and function, in part by promoting healthy cytokine balance and antioxidant defenses. Numerous clinical studies indicate that curcumin supports positive mood through these actions, as well as through the promotion of healthy levels of serotonin and dopamine. Animal research suggests that polyphenols may also offer support for occasional stress and mental alertness. In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial involving obese individuals, 1,000 mg of a standard curcumin extract promoted relaxation. Curcumin is offered in this formula as the highly bioavailable Meriva curcumin-phosphatidylcholine complex, which utilizes proprietary phytosome technology to increase resistance to degradation in the digestive tract and enhance absorption. Neurophenol is a proprietary blend providing flavonoids from standardized extracts of wild blueberry and whole grape. Animal research suggests a synergistic effect between the grape and blueberry extracts on plasma uptake. These fruits contain neuroprotective polyphenolic compounds that support healthy cognitive function and memory, targeting both vascular strength and elasticity to support healthy neuronal blood flow, as well as synaptic density and plasticity in the brain. Cell and animal studies suggest that Neurophenol supports neuronal function and healthy aging, at least in part by supporting antioxidant defenses, cytokine balance and healthy gene expression. In a multi-centered, placebo-controlled, randomized, double-blind study on 200 healthy men and women between the ages of 60-70, supplementation with 600 mg Neurophenol per day for 6 months provided significant support for episodic memory and verbal recognition memory. Green tea supports healthy neuronal function through antioxidant properties, cytokine balance and receptor function, and is theorized to promote healthy hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) function. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study, supplementation with green tea powder was associated with positive mood.
- CurcumaSorb Mind
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- two vegetarian capsules contain:
- Meriva® turmeric phytosome - 300 mg
- (Curcuma longa extract (root) and phospholipid complex) (standardized to contain 18% curcuminoids)
- Neurophenol® proprietary blend - 300 mg
- 85 mg of flavonoids (monomers
- anthocyanidins and phenolic acids) from grape extract (Vitis vinifera) (fruit) and
- wild blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) extract (fruit)
- monterey pine (Pinus radiata) extract (bark) - 50 mg
- green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) - 100 mg
- (standardized to contain 90% total tea catechins and 70% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG))
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- Meriva® is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A.
- Phytosome™ More Bioavailable is a trademark of Indena S.p.A.
- Neurophenol® is a registered trademark used under license by Pure Encapsulations®
- Contains soy - 2 capsules
- 1-2 times daily
- with meals.
- Warning:Take with food. If you have liver problems
- consult your health care practitioner before use. If you are pregnant or lactating
- have any health condition or are taking any medication
- consult your health professional before use.