Curcumin has a long history of use for supporting healthy cyclooxygenase, prostaglandin and leukotriene metabolism. It also appears to maintain healthy cell cycle function and provides important antioxidant defense. Furthermore, it supports the body's natural detoxification system and helps maintain healthy hepatic function. These actions are associated with its beneficial effects, including support for healthy liver, colon, musculoskeletal and cellular function. Curcumin C3 Complex has been the subject of scientific investigations at a number of hospitals and universities. Most recently, it has demonstrated the potential to maintain healthy tissue in the brain by supporting macrophage activity and has been associated with support for cellular health in separate trials.
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- two vegetarian capsules contain:
- turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root) - 500 mg.
- (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
- hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- Curcumin C3 Complex® is a registered trademark and patented product of Sabinsa Corporation. - 2 capsules
- 1-3 times daily
- between meals.