Curcumin has a long history of use for supporting healthy cyclooxygenase, prostaglandin and leukotriene metabolism. It also appears to provide important antioxidant defense. Furthermore, it supports the body's natural detoxification system and helps maintain healthy hepatic function. These actions are associated with its beneficial effects, including support for healthy liver, colon, musculoskeletal and cellular function. Curcumin C3 Complex has been the subject of scientific investigations at a number of hospitals and universities. Most recently, it has demonstrated the potential to maintain healthy tissue in the brain by supporting macrophage activity and has been associated with support for cellular health in separate trials. BioPerine is a black pepper extract that contains the alkaloid piperine. Research reveals that it has the potential to enhance the bioavailability of curcumin, promoting its absorption.
- Curcumin 500 with Bioperine®
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root) - 500 mg.
- (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
- BioPerine® black pepper (Piper nigrum) extract (fruit) - 5.3 mg.
- (standardized to contain 95% piperine)
- hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- ascorbyl palmitate
- Curcumin C3 Complex® is a registered trademark and patented product of Sabinsa Corporation.
- Bioperine® is a registered trademark and patented product of Sabinsa Corporation - 1 capsule
- 1-3 times daily
- between meals.