• Calendula Based Cream Provides fast relief to burning, itchy irritated skin and when used regularly helps soothe, calm, nourish and hydrate your skin throughout treatment.
• A silky cream that absorbs quickly without leaving an oily residue. No artificial fragrance or scent
• Therapeutic grade Lavender essential oil is included for its pain-relieving and numbing effects. It helps soothe burns and acts as a natural anti-inflammatory.
• Organic Aloe, Calendula Oil, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, and Jojoba Seed Oil Strengthen skin and help prevent damage.
• Formulated with organic aloe juice, Calendula and calming, healing lavender essential oil plus a host of natural calming anti-inflammatory ingredients.
• Powerful botanical herbs of Green Tea, Yarrow, Irish Moss, Spirulina, Organic Gotu Kola, Horsetail, and Wild Geranium work synergistically to hydrate, nourish, and protect your skin.
Oncology Nurse Formulated and Trusted by Nurses
As an Oncology nurse I know first hand how important it is to maintain the health of your skin during treatment. That is why we created Radiation Burn Cream. Working closely with a natural herbal skincare professional we created a formula with evidence-based ingredients that are designed to prepare your skin before treatment, maintain it throughout radiation therapy, and help restore your skin after radiation.
We offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the results we will give you a full refund, no questions asked.
Natural and Organic Ingredients
Formulated with Organic Aloe, Organic Sunflower, Organic Jojoba and Natural Calendula, Botanical Hyaluronic acid and Lavender essential oil. Micronutrient botanical herbs of Green Tea, Yarrow, Irish Moss, Spirulina, Organic Gotu Kola, Horsetail, and Wild Geranium work synergistically to hydrate, nourish, and protect your skin. A silky smooth cream with a calming lavender scent that absorbs quickly without an oily residue.
Relieves painful Red Itchy Skin irritated skin damage by Treatment
If you are experiencing radiation burns this product is designed to provide fast and effective relief.
Hydrates, Protects, and Nourishes Damaged Skin
Aloe Vera Contains skin-nourishing nutrients and antioxidants vitamins A, C, E, B12, folic acid, and choline. Powerful Antioxidants that neutralize free radicals.
Helps Rebuild New Skin Cells
Sunflower oil has high vitamin E content and helps keep your skin hydrated by locking moisture inside your skin for an extended period of time. It is also rich in vitamins A, D, and fatty acids that help function as an antioxidant and help rebuild new skin cells.
We also wanted to create value for patients. That is why we offer a full 6 ounce tube. The best price per ounce of any cream on the market. As a nurse I really want to share our products with you. I want as many patients as possible to experience the benefits of our radiation cream. I will include 6 convenient sample packs with your order so you can share them with other patients or you can use them in times of need.
Ultimate Vitality is committed to helping patients through treatment. If you're having challenges with affording our cream please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help support you through our patient assistance program
What is Radiation Burn?
A radiation burn is a side effect of radiation therapy. It is also referred to as radiation dermatitis or X-ray dermatitis. Although radiation burns look and feel like a burn it is actually damaging to skin cells as the radiation passes through the skin. The skin needs time to restore itself and gradually over time, it becomes painful, inflamed, and irritated. It can take several weeks before it returns to normal. Before and during therapy various supportive care measures may be used to help soothe the redness, itching, and pain. Learn More About Radiation Skin Care.
1 / 4
2 / 4
3 / 4
4 / 4
5 / 5
6 / 6