The omega-3 essential fatty acid EPA is primarily associated with healthy arachidonic acid metabolism. In an 8-week, double-blind study using high EPA, supercritical extracted fish oil, subjects reported support for healthy emotional well-being. In observational and epidemiological studies, higher plasma levels of EPA have been associated with healthy mood. Fish oil containing EPA has also been associated with healthy lipid metabolism, platelet function, vascular health, joint function, memory and skin health.
- EPA Ultimate
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- two softgel capsules contain:
- calories - 10
- total fat - 1 g
- vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols) - 2 IU
- fish oil concentrate (from anchovies and sardines) - 1
- 350 mg
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) - 798 mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) - 266 mg
- gelatin capsule (gelatin
- Contains fish (anchovies
- sardines) - 2 softgel capsules daily
- with meals.