EyeProtect Basics without zinc contains the key antioxidants vitamin C, vitamin E, lutein and zeaxanthin to support healthy vision and the integrity of the eye. A large randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial involving 3,600 individuals indicates that these nutrients are critical to maintain the health of the retina and macula. EyeProtect Basics contains clinically-researched levels of these nutrients in optimally bioavailable forms.
- EyeProtect Basics without zinc
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- two vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) - 500 mg
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) - 268 mg
- copper (as copper glycinate) - 2 mg
- FloraGLO® lutein - 10 mg
- zeaxanthin - 2 mg
- hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- ascorbyl palmitate
- ®FloraGLO is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP® brand. OPTISHARP® is a trademark of DSM. - 2 capsules daily
- with meals.