Pure Encapsulations GlucoFunction - 90/180 Capsules
Have a question?
Minerals including chromium, magnesium and zinc are associated with healthy glucose metabolism and may be synergistic with biotin. Bis-glycinato oxo vanadium is a bioavailable organic complex of glycine and vanadium. Vanadium promotes healthy glucose metabolism by supporting healthy liver and skeletal muscle function. The water-soluble polyphenol polymers found in CinSulin cinnamon extract promote healthy glucose function, lipid metabolism and blood flow. Momordica charantia, or bitter melon, and Gymnema sylvestre provide traditional support for healthy pancreas and glucose function. Vitamin C maintains healthy red blood cell sorbitol levels. Alpha lipoic acid supports healthy glucose metabolism by promoting healthy mitochondrial function.
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) - 66 mg
- biotin - 2 mg
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate) - 50 mg
- zinc (as zinc citrate) - 5 mg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) - 133 mcg
- vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxo vanadium (BGOV)) - 500 mcg
- alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) - 100 mg
- cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) extract (dried bark) - 83 mg
- gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre) extract (leaf) - 50 mg
- bitter melon (Momordica charantia) extract (fruit) - 75 mg
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® is a registered trademark of InterHealth
- CinSulin® is a registered trademark of Tang-An Medical
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. - 1 capsule
- 3 times daily
- before meals.