Glucosamine sulfate and MSM provide intrinsic compounds essential for healthy cartilage formation, including glycosaminoglycans and elemental sulfur, respectively. MSM has also been attributed with enhancing healthy immune cell activity, thereby supporting tissues surrounding the joints. These important cartilage matrix constituents are complemented with additional factors for supporting a healthy immune response. In studies, ginger promotes healthy prostaglandin and leukotriene biosynthesis. Curcumin helps maintain healthy neutrophil function and scavenges free radicals.
- Glucosamine/MSM with joint comfort herbs
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- two vegetarian capsules contain:
- glucosamine sulfate (from crab
- shrimp) - 500 mg
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) - 500 mg
- ginger (Zingiber officinale) extract (root) - 250 mg
- (standardized to contain 5% gingerols)
- turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root) - 250 mg
- (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- ascorbyl palmitate
- OptiMSM® is a registered trademark of Bergstrom Nutrition.
- Contains shellfish (crab
- shrimp) - 2 capsules
- 1-3 times daily
- with meals. Individual results may vary.