Pure Encapsulations Green Tea Extract (decaffeinated) - 60/120 Capsules
Have a question?
This decaffeinated green tea extract is a herbal extract containing catechins, a class of antioxidant compounds known as polyphenols. It contains a minimum of 90% catechins, with EGCG making up a minimum of 70% of the content.
- Green Tea extract (decaffeinated)
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) - 100 mg.
- (standardized to contain 90% total tea catechins and 70% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG))
- hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- ascorbyl palmitate - 1 capsule
- 1-4 times daily
- with meals
- Warning:Take with food. If you have liver problems
- consult your health care practitioner before use. If you are pregnant or lactating
- have any health condition or are taking any medication
- consult your health professional before use.