Pure Encapsulations Homocysteine Factors - 60/180 Capsules
Have a question?
Clinical studies show that folate, vitamin B12, and vitamin B6 are vital in the metabolism of homocysteine. Vitamin B12 and folate (L-5-MTHF) are required by the enzyme that converts homocysteine back to methionine. Vitamin B6 is required in each of the two enzymatic reactions that convert homocysteine to cysteine. Betaine, in the form of trimethylglycine, is included in this supplement to promote the absorption of these important nutrients. Homocysteine Factors provides vitamin B6, vitamin B12, folate and betaine, a highly bioavailable combination of nutrients integral to maintaining healthy homocysteine levels and cardiovascular health.
- Homocysteine Factors
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- folate (as Metafolin®
- L-5-MTHF) - 667 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 400 mcg)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) - 200 mcg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5' phosphate) (activated B6) - 25 mg
- trimethylglycine (anhydrous betaine) - 500 mg
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- ascorbyl palmitate
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA
- This formula requires refrigeration after opening - 1 capsule
- 2 times daily
- with meals.