Elderberry and lemon balm extracts offer immune supportive anthocyanins, flavonoids and polyphenols while polysaccharides from arabinogalactan and aloe provide complementary support for immune cell function and healthy immune mediator activity. Hesperidin plays the important role of maintaining healthy mast cell function while zinc and beta-carotene serve as the nutritional foundation for supporting a healthy immune system.
- Immune Support liquid
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- one teaspoon (5 ml/0.18 fl oz) contains:
- vitamin A (as beta carotene) - 750 mcg
- zinc (as zinc gluconate) - 3 mg
- hesperidin methyl chalcone - 25 mg
- European elder (elderberry) (Sambucus nigra) extract (fruit) - 150 mg
- arabinogalactan - 75 mg
- lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) extract (leaf) - 50 mg
- (standardized to contain 5% rosmarinic acid)
- aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) extract (inner fillet) - 10 mg
- (standardized to contain 10% polysaccharides)
- purified water
- natural vegetable glycerin
- natural grape flavor and other natural flavors
- citric acid
- purified stevia leaf extract
- medium chain triglycerides
- xanthan gum
- potassium sorbate
- rosemary leaf extract
- natural mixed tocopherols
- serving size: 1 teaspoon (5 ml/0.17 fl oz)
- servings per container: 24
- This formula requires refrigeration after opening. Shake well before use.
- If you are pregnant or lactating
- have any health condition or are taking any medication
- consult your health professional before use.
- Ages 8 to 18
- 1 tsp daily
- with a meal.
- Ages 18 and up
- 1 tsp
- 1-2 times daily
- with meals.