The major function of iron is to combine with protein and copper in the synthesis of hemoglobin. Iron is necessary to manufacture myoglobin, a transporter of oxygen found in muscle tissue, which causes the chemical reactions that initiate muscle contractions. Vitamin C enhances the intestinal absorption of iron.*
- tarian capsule contain:
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) - 175 mg
- iron (as iron glycinate and 50% as iron aspartate) - 15 mg
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- ascorbyl palmitate
- WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose
- call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- - 1 capsule
- 1-2 times daily
- with meals.