Pure Encapsulations Iron liquid contains SunActive Fe, a micronized water-soluble form of iron with high bioavailability. Research indicates SunActive Fe iron pyrophosphate bioavailability is similar to ferrous sulfate. In a 16-week randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study involving 122 women, supplementation promoted healthy iron status, including hemoglobin, ferritin, and transferrin saturation. A blend of cranberry and blueberry fruit extracts offers antioxidant protection and additional microvascular support.
- Iron liquid
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- one teaspoon (5 ml/0.17 fl oz) contains:
- iron (as iron ferric pyrophosphate) - 15 mg
- CranBlue proprietary blend - 30 mg
- cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) extract (fruit)
- and wild blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) extract (fruit)
- purified water
- natural vegetable glycerin
- apple juice concentrate
- natural pomegranate with other natural flavors
- rapeseed lecithin
- xanthan gum
- potassium sorbate
- SunActive® Fe is a registered trademark of Taiyo International
- WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose
- call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- serving size: 1 teaspoon (5 ml/0.17 fl oz)
- servings per container: 24
- Keep refrigerated after opening. Shake well before use. - 1 teaspoon
- 1-2 times daily
- with meals.