In studies, l-carnitine has demonstrated the ability to promote oxygenation of heart muscle, support cardiovascular energy, enhance endurance training, and maintain healthy lipid metabolism. Fumarate, or fumaric acid, is an important compound, which is also naturally present in the body. As a component of the Krebs cycle (Citric Acid Cycle), fumaric acid plays a key role in generating energy. ¨In combination with l-carnitine, it provides dual support for energizing the heart and muscles, unlike most forms of carnitine.
- l-Carnitine fumarate
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- two vegetarian capsules contain:
- l-carnitine (free-form) (from l-carnitine fumarate) - 680 mg.
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- ascorbyl palmitate
- L-Carnitine Fumarate is a stable
- highly bioavailable form of L-Carnitine from Sigma-tau HealthScience USA
- Inc. (BIOSINT). - 2 capsules
- 1-2 times daily
- between meals.