Pure Encapsulations l-Glutamine powder - 227 Grams
Have a question?
l-Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body. In times of metabolic stress, glutamine is utilized by the body for tissue repair and gastrointestinal tract support. Glutamine plays a large role in maintaining healthy intestinal integrity by enhancing the intestine's protective mucosal lining. In addition, glutamine is important in the preservation of muscle mass.
- l-Glutamine powder
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- each heaping scoop (approximately 3.1 g) contains:
- l-glutamine (free-form) - 3 g
- serving size: approximately 3.1 g (1 heaping scoop)
- servings per container: approximately 73 - 1 heaping scoop mixed with water or juice
- 1-3 times daily
- between meals
- or as directed by a health professional.