There are over 20,000 different mushroom species, at least 50 of which have been determined to influence immune responses. The common attribute consistent among these species appears to be the polysaccharides, constituents shown to achieve additional immune system support. Polysaccharides from maitake, reishi, and shiitake are believed to be among the most nutritionally supportive for healthy immune function. Wide-ranging health properties of mushroom supplementation include liver, cardiovascular, healthy glucose metabolism, and cellular health support.
- M/R/S Mushroom Formula
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- maitake mushroom (Grifola frondosa) extract (fruiting body) - 200 mg
- reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) extract (fruiting body) - 200 mg
- shiitake mushroom (Lentinus edodes) extract (fruiting body) - 200 mg
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- ascorbyl palmitate - 1 capsule daily
- with a meal
- or as directed by a health professional.