Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland, which regulates the body's sleep/wake cycle. Melatonin's primary role is regulation of the body's circadian rhythm, endocrine secretions, and sleep patterns. Studies indicate that it facilitates the onset of sleep, as well as sleep efficiency.
- Melatonin 0.5 mg
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- Consult a healthcare professional if you are experiencing long-term sleep difficulties
- before use in children
- before use in pregnant or lactating women
- those with a medical condition
- and those taking medication. Do not drive or operate machinery when taking melatonin. This product may be contraindicated with autoimmune disease or for individuals taking corticosteroids. - 1 capsule daily
- 1/2 to 1 hour before bedtime.