HMRlignan contains the lignan 7-hydroxymatairesinol, a precursor to enterolactone, which has been associated with a healthy estrogen-to-progesterone ratio and cellular health. As a result, lignans have demonstrated supportive roles in moderating hot flashes as well as supporting breast, uterine, cervical, bone and cognitive health. Importantly, dietary intake of lignans and healthy serum enterolactone levels are also positively associated with supporting healthy cardiovascular function. Lifenol hops extract contains 8-prenylnaringenin (8-PN), offering support for menopausal comfort, antioxidant defense and bone health. In addition to promoting emotional well-being, maca also offers support for sexual function. While rhodiola has long been known to support endurance, recent research suggests that it may act as a selective estrogen receptor modulator to support cognitive, cardiovascular and bone health. Grape seed extract and resveratrol support menopausal comfort, as well as bone, cognitive and cardiovascular health.*
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- HMRlignan™ (containing 7-hydroxymatairesinol) - 36 mg
- (from Norway spruce knot wood)
- Lifenol® hops (Humulus lupulus L.) extract (female cone) - 42.5 mg
- (standardized to contain 0.15% 8-prenylnaringenin)
- ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract (root) - 125 mg
- (standardized to contain 2.5% withanolides)
- maca (Lepidium meyenii) extract (tuber) - 250 mg
- rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) extract (root) - 50 mg
- (standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and 1% salidroside)
- grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (seed) - 50 mg
- (standardized to contain 92% polyphenols)
- resVida® resveratrol (as trans-resveratrol) - 50 mg
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- HMRlignan™ is a trademark of Linnea Inc.
- LIFENOL® is a trademark of Naturex.
- resVida® is a trademark of DSM. - 1 capsule
- twice daily
- with meals.