The electrolytes magnesium, calcium and potassium are important for maintaining healthy muscle contractile function. In several trials, magnesium supported leg muscle comfort by helping to lessen occasional nighttime cramping while relieving occasional sleeplessness. The traditionally soothing botanicals lemon balm, passion flower and chamomile also help to relieve occasional muscle tension. Additionally, these herbal extracts moderate occasional stress and promote overall relaxation.
- Muscle Cramp/Tension Formula
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- two vegetarian capsules contain:
- calcium (as calcium citrate) - 50 mg
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate and 33% as magnesium glycinate) - 150 mg
- potassium (as potassium citrate) - 50 mg
- passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) extract (aerial parts) - 100 mg
- lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) extract (leaf) - 50 mg
- chamomile (Matricaria recutita) extract (flower) - 50 mg
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- ascorbyl palmitate - 2 capsules
- 1-2 times daily
- with or between meals.