Pharmax ™ Finest Pure Fish Oil Ultra DHA
Have a question?
Finest Pure Fish Oil Ultra DHA contains a higher concentration of DHA than EPA to support cognitive function. DHA is profoundly beneficial for cognitive health, as it helps support membrane fluidity, neuronal signalling and neuron health. As the most abundant omega-3 fatty acid in the brain, DHA is required for the developing brain and retina during pregnancy and early childhood, as well as for cognitive health in adults and the elderly. Learning and memory processes can be impacted by oxidative stress and impaired energy metabolism that accompany normal aging. DHA may support cognitive function over time by regulating cytokine balance and oxidative damage through the production of resolvins and neuroprotectins; improving cerebral blood flow; and increasing the formation of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), a protein involved in learning and memory. This formula also offers triglyceride-form fish oil, which has demonstrated greater bioavailability than ethyl esters in clinical research. Flavored with essential oil of orange, Finest Pure Fish Oil Ultra DHA provides a pleasant way of acquiring physiologically meaningful levels of DHA and EPA to support cognitive health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- 1-13 years: ½ Teaspoon (2.5 mL); 14+ years: 1 Teaspoon (5 mL)
- Servings per Container 1-13 years: about 60; 14+ years: about 30
- Amount Per Teaspoon
- %DV for Adults and Adolescents 14+ Yrs (1 Teaspoon)
- Amount Per 1/2 Teaspoon
- %DV for Adolescents and Children 4-13 Yrs (1/2 Teaspoon)
- %DV for Children 1-3 Yrs (1/2 Teaspoon)
- Calories 40- 20
- 4.5 g 6%2.5 g 3% 6%
- Cholesterol 25 mg 8% 15 mg 5% 5%
- Fish oil (from sardine, anchovy and mackerel) 4,500 mg * 2,250 mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 2,075 mg * 1,037.5 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 425 mg * 212.5 mg
- Total omega-3 fatty acids 2,800 mg * 1,400 mg
- *Daily value (DV) not established
- Percent daily values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Percent daily values (DV) are based on a 1,000 calorie diet
- Organic sweet orange oil, mixed tocopherols concentrate, rosemary leaf extract