Support for a healthy gut microflora in children*
- Promotes optimal intestinal health*
- Supports the development and maintenance of tissue, bones, cartilage, teeth and gums*
- Supports immune health*
- Provides 2.5 billion CFU from a combination of four proprietary, human-sourced strains
HLC Toddler + Pro provides a unique consortium of proprietary, humansourced probiotic strains to support optimal digestive and intestinal health in children. The probiotic strains used provide strong epithelial adherence and a naturally high tolerance to stomach acid. In addition, over 10 vitamins are included to further promote optimal health. Vitamin C supports tissue health, and vitamin A promotes healthy eyesight. Vitamin D promotes bone and tissue health. Riboflavin, vitamin B6, and pantothenic support healthy tissue formation, and folate and vitamin B12 support the formation of healthy red blood cells. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that promotes optimal health.*
- Servings (1 scoop) per container: 60
1 scoop (1g) contains:
- Total Carbohydrate <1g
- Vitamin A (vitamin A acetate) 1333 IU
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 40mg
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 200 IU
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 9 IU
- Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) 30mcg
- Thiamin (thiamin mononitrate) 0.55mg
- Riboflavin 0.7mg
- Niacin (niacinamide) 8mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 0.7mg
- Folic acid 100mcg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 1.25mcg
- Biotin 25mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (calcium d-pantothenate) 3mg
HLC Consortium 2.5 billion viable cells
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
- Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61)
- Lactobacillus paracasei (CUL-08)
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), transgalactooligosaccharides, fruit blend (strawberry, blackberry, blackcurrant, bilberry, elderberry), xylitol, natural strawberry flavor.
- Contains MILK.
- Contains NO: gluten.
- Children (1-5 years): In a glass, add water or milk to one scoop of HLC Toddler + Pro and mix. Take once daily with a meal, at least 2-3 hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as professionally directed.
If you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use. If you are taking blood thinners, or are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond three days, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner. Keep out of the reach of children.
Bone Health, Energy Support, Intestinal Support, Overall Health, Vision Support