Niacitol contains inositol nicotinate, a form of no-flush niacin (vitamin B3) that has been used in Europe for over thirty years for healthy cardiovascular support. Niacitol is a well-tolerated form of vitamin B3 and is unlikely to cause the flushing or other side effects that are associated with niacin. Inositol nicotinate is composed of one molecule of inositol and six molecules of niacin.
- Niacitol® 500 mg (no-flush niacin)
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- niacin (as inositol nicotinate) - 500 mg
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- ascorbyl palmitate - 1 capsule
- 1-4 times daily
- with meals
- or as directed by a health professional.