Nattokinase, a fibrinolytic enyzme isolated from Japanese natto, helps tomaintain healthy activity of the body's natural clotting and fibrinolytic processes. In an animal study conducted by Biotechnology Research Laboratories and JCR Pharmaceuticals of Kobe, Japan, nattokinase promoted healthy blood flow. Furthermore, researchers from JCR Pharmaceuticals, Oklahoma State University and Miyazaki Medical College indicated that nattokinase supports healthy clotting function compared to placebo. In 1995, scientists at the Miyazaki Medical College and Kurashiki University in Japan demonstrated the potential for nattokinase to support blood vessel health in human subjects. This product is contraindicated for individuals with a history of bleeding tendency or with conditions associated with bleeding. Due to potential synergistic effects, concurrent use with anticoagulant and blood pressure medications should be closely supervised by a health professional.
- NSK-SD® (Nattokinase) 100 mg
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- nattokinase (2000 FU) (soy) - 100 mg
- hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- ascorbyl palmitate
- Contains soy
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
- NSK-SD® is a registered trademark of Japan Bio Science Laboratories. - 1 capsule 2 times daily
- 12 hours apart
- with or between meals.