Perluxan is a clinically studied extract of hops specifically developed to promote joint health. In a randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled trial of 36 subjects, the benefits of Perluxan on joint comfort reached statistical significance within two hours of the first dose and were sustained over the 14-day period. Perluxan is free of sleep-inducing and phytoestrogenic compounds typically associated with hops extracts. The alpha and iso-alpha acids in Perluxan maintain healthy NF-kappa B-associated expression of COX-2 and cytokines such as IL-6 and TNFα in connective tissue. Curcumin complements Perluxan through its extensively characterized effects on cytokine-mediated signal transduction, matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) expression and multiple components of the arachidonic acid cascade. Curcumin C3 Complex is the subject of extensive ongoing clinical investigations at numerous hospitals and universities. Ginger promotes joint health through maintaining healthy cytokine signaling in cartilage and the synovium. 5“LOXIN Boswellia serrata extract provides the highly bioactive triterpenoid AKBA, which supports connective tissue structural composition and comfort through supporting healthy immune responses, 5-lipoxygenase activity and synovial matrix metalloproteinase 3 (MMP-3) levels. In a 3-month double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 75 subjects, significant functional support and comfort scores were evident as early as day 7.
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- two vegetarian capsules contain:
- Perluxan® hops extract (Humulus lupulus L.) (cone) - 500 mg
- Curcumin C3 Complex® turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root) - 200 mg
- (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
- ginger (Zingiber officinale) extract (root) - 200 mg
- (standardized to contain 5% gingerols) - 5-LOXIN® Boswellia serrata extract Indian - 100 mg
- frankincense (Boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin)
- (standardized to contain 30% 3-acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA))
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- ascorbyl palmitate
- The Perluxan® trademark is used with permission.
- Curcumin C3 Complex® is a registered trademark and patented product of Sabinsa Corporation. - 5-LOXIN® is a registered trademark of PL Thomas - Laila Nutra
- LLC and is used under license. International Patents Pending.
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. - 2 capsules daily
- with a meal.