Pure Encapsulations Potassium/Magnesium (aspartate) - 90/180 Capsules
Have a question?
Potassium and magnesium are both essential for healthy nerve impulse function, muscle contraction, cardiovascular function, acid/alkaline balance, and carbohydrate and nutrient metabolism. Magnesium also plays an important role in facilitating potassium utilization, helping to provide optimal support.
- Potassium Magnesium (aspartate)
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- potassium (as potassium aspartate) - 99 mg
- magnesium (as magnesium aspartate) - 70 mg
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- ascorbyl palmitate
- Not to be taken if you have hyperkalemia or abnormal kidney function
- or take ACE inhibitors or potassium sparing diuretics. - 1 capsule
- 1-4 times daily
- with meals.