Phosphatidylserine is a phospholipid found in all cells, but is most concentrated in brain cells. This familiarly-called "brain nutrient? supports cognitive function, emotional well-being and behavioral performance. It has also been shown to support healthy memory. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter study of 425 individuals, daily supplementation of phosphatidylserine over six months resulted in statistically significant support of behavioral and cognitive parameters. In a placebo-controlled investigation of 149 subjects, the group receiving phosphatidylserine scored higher than placebo in performance tests related to memory tasks of daily life.
- PS 100 (phosphatidylserine)
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- phosphatidylserine (from soy) - 100 mg
- hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- Contains soy
- Consumption of phosphatidylserine may reduce the risk of dementia in the elderly.#
- #Very limited and preliminary scientific research suggests that phosphatidylserine may reduce the risk of dementia in the elderly. FDA concludes that there is little scientific evidence supporting this claim. - 1 capsule
- 3 times daily
- with meals.