CoQ10 is a core component of cellular energy production and respiration, shuttling electrons down the electron transport chain to produce the key energy-rich molecule adenosine triphosphate (ATP). As such, it provides energy support to the cells of the body, and is especially supportive of tissues that require a lot of energy, such as the heart muscle. It also acts as an antioxidant, providing cellular protection from free radicals.
- Q-Gel® 100 (Hydrosoluble™ CoQ10)
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- each softgel capsule contains:
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) - 150 IU
- coenzyme Q10 - 100 mg
- purified water
- annatto seed extract (natural color) in a patented Bio Solv® base (polysorbate 80
- hydroxylated soy lecithin
- medium chain triglycerides)
- Q-Gel® and Bio Solv® are registered trademarks of Tishcon Corp.
- Hydrosoluble™ is a trademark of Tishcon Corp. Manufactured under one or more of the following U.S.Patents: 6
- 971; 6
- 377; and 6
- Contains soy - 1 capsule
- 1-2 times daily
- with a meal.