Relora is a proprietary blend of Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense. This synergistic combination of extracts helps promote positive mood and helps mediate everday stress-related emotions, eating behavior, and muscle tension. The magnolia and phellodendron fractions may bind to key central nervous system receptors, including those for GABA and the serotonin transporter, which encourages feelings of satiety and relaxation. A pilot clinical trial reported that Relora was well tolerated and helped promote emotional well being. A follow-up trial reported similar results, as well as indicated that supplementing with Relora may help diminish stress-related sugary snack cravings and promote healthful eating habits. An animal study further demonstrated the supplement's ability to support mood and relaxation. A recent pilot clinical trial performed in Cincinnati, Ohio, suggested that magnolia and phellodendron helped to maintain healthy cortisol and DHEA production and metabolism, which helped support healthy body-fat distribution.
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- relora® - 250 mg
- proprietary patented blend of:
- magnolia (Magnolia officinalis) extract (bark) and phellodendron (Phellodendron amurense) extract (bark)
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- modified food and corn starch
- hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- ascorbyl palmitate
- silicon dioxide
- Relora® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates. Relora® brand Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense.
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Do not take concurrently with antidepressants. - 1 capsule
- 3 times daily
- with or between meals.