Pure Encapsulations Resveratrol EXTRA - 60/120 Capsules
Have a question?
Resveratrol promotes cardiovascular health, helping to maintain healthy platelet function and arachidonic acid metabolism. A recent Harvard study suggests that it may also promote overall health, metabolic function and longevity. Grape seed extract and red wine concentrate offer polyphenols, complementing the cellular and cardiovascular health benefits of this complex. One capsule of Resveratrol EXTRA contains the amount of resveratrol equivalent to an average of 66 bottles of red wine.
- Resveratrol EXTRA
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- trans-resveratrol - 100 mg
- (from Japanese knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum) extract (root))
- red wine grape (Vitis vinifera) concentrate (whole fruit) - 50 mg
- (standardized to contain 25% total polyphenols)
- grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (seed) - 50 mg
- (standardized to contain 92% polyphenols)
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- ascorbyl palmitate - 1 capsule daily
- with or between meals
- or as directed by a health professional.