Teavigo is a natural, caffeine-free green tea extract providing a highly purified and refined source of epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). Over the years, numerous studies have reported that this polyphenolic compound supports optimal cellular function and provides antioxidant protection. Multiple recent studies have suggested that EGCG supports prostate, colon, lung, and bladder health. Additionally, a clinical study reported that EGCG promoted healthy cervical tissue. An in-vitro study conducted at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota reported that EGCG helped promote blood cell health. Research has indicated that EGCG may promote cellular health through a number of pathways, including moderating hydroxyl radical formation as well as gene expression. Furthermore, EGCG may promote healthy lipid metabolism. Investigators in one study reported that the gallate moiety on the EGCG played a particularly important role in supporting healthy apolipoprotein metabolism.
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) - 150 mg
- (standardized to contain 94% EGCG)
- hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- ascorbyl palmitate
- Teavigo® is a registered trademark of DSM Nutritional Products
- Inc. - 1 capsule
- 1-2 times daily
- with meals.
- Warning:Take with food. If you have liver problems
- consult your health care practitioner before use. If you are pregnant or lactating
- have any health condition or are taking any medication
- consult your health professional before use.