Active antioxidant form of CoQ10; self-assembling nano-colloid system for enhanced ubiquinol absorptionA cross-over, pharmacokinetic pilot study (single oral dose) in humans compared an oil-based CoQ10 preparation to CoQ10 in the VESIsorb delivery system and demonstrated a 308% increase in peak blood levels (Cmax) and a 622% increase in area under the curve (AUC(0-10 hr)), a measure of 10-hour bioavailabilityIn the same study, AUC(0-10 hr) values were 285% and 499% greater with VESIsorb CoQ10 compared to two other solubilized, bio-enhanced preparations
- Ubiquinol VESIsorb
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- each Caplique® Capsule contains:
- kaneka ubiquinol™ (active antioxidant form of coenzyme Q10) - 100 mg
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) - 7 mg
- medium chain triglycerides
- polysorbate 80
- polyglycerol fatty acid esters
- gelatin Caplique® Capsule (gelatin
- titanium dioxide)
- Caplique® is a registered trademark used with permission
- A Pure Encapsulations® Caplique® capsule is a liquid-filled
- two piece capsule sealed with a band. Each capsule is preserved with a nitrogen bubble
- which may give the appearance of the capsule not being full. Contents may appear cloudy or thick and may settle or separate.
- VESIsorb® is a registered trademark of Source One Global Partners.
- Kaneka Ubiquinol™ and the quality seal™ are registered or pending trademarks of Kaneka Corp. - 1 Caplique® Capsule
- 1-2 times daily
- with meals
- or as directed by a health professional.