XanthiTrim supports healthy weight management† when combined with a healthy diet and exercise. XanthiTrim contains 300 mg of Xanthigen per serving, a synergistic combination of fucoxanthin from brown seaweed and pomegranate seed oil. In a 16-week, randomized study, Xanthigen supported healthy weight management† and fat metabolism in volunteers. This was attributed in part to its ability to encourage resting energy expenditure and thermogenesis, the body's natural ability to dissipate caloric energy as heat from the mitochondria of adipose tissue. This results in oxidation and utilization of fats rather than fat storage. In this study, Xanthigen also maintained healthy liver fat metabolism and function, and healthy lipid metabolism. Subjects were on a moderately calorie-restricted diet. GreenSelect Phytosome is a proprietary, caffeine-free extract from green tea, that is 1 part GreenSelect green tea to 2 parts phosphatidylcholine. This allows for greater absorption of epigallocatechin gallate, or EGCG, one of the primary components known to support healthy metabolism. Green tea has demonstrated the ability to promote resting energy expenditure and thermogenesis in a number of clinical studies. A 90-day study involving GreenSelect Phytosome revealed its ability to support healthy weight management† and body composition in subjects following a calorie-restricted diet.†Provides weight management support as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise.
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- each Caplique® Capsule contains:
- xanthigen® proprietary blend - 300 mg
- Wakame seaweed (Undaria pinnatifida) and pomegranate seed oil (
- 275 mcg fucoxanthin)
- greenSelect® phytosome - 150 mg
- green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) and soy lecithin phospholipids (standardized to contain 13% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG))
- vegetarian Caplique® Capsule (cellulose
- medium chain triglycerides
- Xanthigen® is a registered trademark licensed exclusively to PoliNat. International patents pending.
- GreenSelect® Phytosome is a registered trademark of Indena.
- Caplique® is a registered trademark used with permission.
- A Pure Encapsulations® Caplique® capsule is a liquid-filled
- two piece capsule sealed with a band. Each capsule is preserved with a nitrogen bubble
- which may give the appearance of the capsule not being full. Contents may appear cloudy or thick and may settle or separate
- Contains soy
- - 1 Caplique® Capsule
- 2 times daily
- with meals and 8 oz water.
- Warning:Take with food. If you have liver problems
- consult your health care practitioner before use. If you are pregnant or lactating
- have any health condition or are taking any medication
- consult your health professional before use.