Zinc plays an important role in supporting the body's natural defense system, as well as nutrient utilization. It is a constituent of over two dozen enzymes involved in digestion and metabolism, including carbonic anhydrase, which is vital to tissue respiration. Zinc is essential for the healthy storage and metabolism of carbohydrates, as well as the absorption and function of B vitamins. Zinc plays a fundamental role in collagen formation and healthy tissue development. This mineral contributes to healthy prostatic function, and is essential for normal fetal and reproductive development.
- Zinc liquid 15 mg
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- four ml (0.14 fl oz) (4 full droppers) contain:
- zinc (as zinc gluconate) - 15 mg
- purified water
- apple juice concentrate
- cranberry juice concentrate
- purified stevia leaf extract
- potassium sorbate
- citric acid
- serving size: 4 ml (0.14 fl oz) (4 full droppers)
- servings per container: 30
- Store in a cool
- dry place. Shake well before use.
- take 4 ml (4 full droppers) daily
- with a meal. Children ages 4 and up
- take 2 ml (2 full droppers) daily
- with a meal.