Pure Encapsulations PureBi Ome™ G.I. - 60 Capsules
Have a question?
PureBi Ome G.I. offers four clinically-researched probiotic strains, Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30157), Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30156), Bifidobacterium bifidum (NCIMB 30153) and Bifidobacterium lactis (NCIMB 30172), combined with l-glutamine to support microflora balance and gastrointestinal (G.I.) function. The 4-strain blend is the focus of numerous clinical trials, showing support for healthy microflora, bowel function, and GI comfort. l-Glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid utilized by the body for tissue repair, gastrointestinal tract support, and natural defense system function in times of metabolic stress. In studies, glutamine supplementation supports intestinal integrity and barrier function.
- PureBi Ome™ G.I.
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- probiotic blend - 12.5 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30157)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30156)
- Bifidobacterium lactis (NCIMB 30172)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (NCIMB 30153)
- l-glutamine - 450 mg
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose
- potato maltodextrin
- hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- This formula requires refrigeration to maintain culture viability - 1 capsule
- 1-2 times daily
- with meals.