Vitamin E is a powerful chain-breaking antioxidant and free radical scavenger, helping to protect the integrity of the body's cellular membranes. Vitamin E plays a beneficial role in the cellular respiration of muscles, especially cardiac and skeletal muscles. It also supports healthy blood vessel function. In addition, vitamin E plays a role in nucleic acid and protein metabolism, mitochondrial function, and hormone production.
- Vitamin E (with mixed tocopherols)
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- each softgel capsule contains:
- vitamin E (as natural d-alpha tocopherol) - 268 mg
- other tocopherols - 67 mg
- rapeseed oil
- gelatin capsule (gelatin
- sunflower oil - 1 capsule daily
- with a meal
- or as directed by a health professional.