DIM® Enhanced is a microencapsulated form of diindolylmethane, with curcumin, green tea, and wasabia designed to support healthy estrogen hormone balance and immune health.† Microencapsulated DIM by BioResponse® is a patented, absorption-enhancing formulation to ensure proper assimilation by the body.
- DIM® Enhanced With Curcumin, Green Tea and Wasabia
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
- Servings Per Container 30
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis, leaf) 200 mg (standardized to 95% polyphenols and 45% EGCG)
- BioResponse DIM®
- diindolylmethane complex 125 mg (complex of starch, diindolylmethane,d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, phosphatidylcholine (from sunflower) and silica), (standardized to contain 25% diindolylmethane)
- MERIVA® Curcumin Phytosome 125 mg (Curcuma longa extract, rhizome)
- Phosphatidylcholine (soy) complex)
- Wasabia japonica (rhizome) 50 mg * (Containing at least 600 mcg of isothiocyanates as allyl ITC, 3-butenyl ITC and 4-pentyl ITC)
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), dicalcium phosphate, silica, vegetable stearate and cellulose.
- Adults take one capsule, one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, have any health condition or taking any medication, consult your healthcare
- professional before using this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Use only if safety seal is intact.
- BioResponse DIM® is a trademark of BioResponse, L.L.C., Boulder. CO. U.S. Patent 6,086,915.
- Meriva® is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A, Milano
- Gluten-free, Non-GMO